G-ORT Customer Service Centre Design & Construction Supervision
Tollinfra was appointed by the South African National Roads Agency Limited (SANRAL) to Project Manage the design and implementation of G-ORT Projects A B and C of the Customer Service Centre Buildings.
The Project consists of the construction of 14 Customer Service Centre Buildings with access roads, parking, provision of water and sanitation, as well as electrical and mechanical services (including power supply).
Tollinfra’s Deliverables Were the Following:
- Basic planning, land requisition, preliminary design and detail design co-ordination.
- Development of tender documents and managing of the tender process (tender adjudication) including nominated sub-contractors.
- Development of project specifications (producing project documentation).
- Co-ordination of health and safety, environmental, and quality assurance activities monitoring.
- Construction supervision and hand-over of the G-ORT Project A (Rigel, Rivonia, Modderfontein and Grey Customer Service Centre Buildings).
(Click to Enlarge)